Job Vacancy *Level 2 & Level 3 Vacancies available*
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team. The successful candidate is reliable, uses initiative to deliver excellent standards of care, has the ability to work as a team and use initiative to support children with their learning and development.
Location: Happy Tree Nursery, West Drayton.
Salary: Depends on the qualification and experience
Working hours: Term time: Monday-Friday 40hours a week 50weeks of the year
Essential requirement: (all can be obtained through the nursery)
– DBS certificate (clean criminal record)
– Basic food hygiene certificate
– Paediatric first aid certificate
– Safeguarding children certificate
We are looking for someone who…
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn’t have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must have the ability to read a ten-page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
If the above sounds like you and you think you will be a suitable candidate we would like to hear from you!
Please email your CV via this form below.
Alternatively, you can email us your CV to email@example.com